When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question Royal Oak Offshore Diver size

markiemark

Hi,

I am considering to buy a Noob factory Royal Oak Offshore Diver and I have a question regarding the size of it. It's 44mm wide, but what is the height of it? I don't mean the thickness of the case.

I already own a PAM253 rep (my first and only watch), that is 44mm as well. I have this question because I have a rather small wrist and the Royal Oak Offshore Diver just looks bigger. And I don't want a watch thats bigger than my wrist since I'm not a rapper.

See the pics below how the PAM253 looks on my tiny wrist. Advice is appreciated!

post-46462-0-33117600-1346913973_thumb.j

post-46462-0-91183100-1346913994_thumb.j

So Mark you gonna get an AP diver V3 afterall? :D

I'm still in a huge doubt! I read that someone else with a small wrist had a fitting-issue with the rubber strap, so I'm thinking about the SS bracelet. I hope that the bracelet can be shortened-down enough though....

Besides that the JLC NSD caught my eye :in_love:

I'm still in a huge doubt! I read that someone else with a small wrist had a fitting-issue with the rubber strap, so I'm thinking about the SS bracelet. I hope that the bracelet can be shortened-down enough though....

Besides that the JLC NSD caught my eye :in_love:

I just measured from the inside of the buckle to the strap hole and its 17,5cm / 6.9inch...

Beautiful 253!

I think LegendKiller is right, if you can wear a 44MM Pam, you should be able the wear to AP Diver.

I responded to a similar post over on RG a couple of months ago with a few photos, but could not find the post.

If you would like, I could post the side-by-side photos and wrist shots of my Pam 005 and AP Diver so you could see how they compare in size.

Measured the from the inside of the buckle to the first strap hole on my AP and is was right at 18cm if that helps.

Beautiful 253!

I think LegendKiller is right, if you can wear a 44MM Pam, you should be able the wear to AP Diver.

I responded to a similar post over on RG a couple of months ago with a few photos, but could not find the post.

If you would like, I could post the side-by-side photos and wrist shots of my Pam 005 and AP Diver so you could see how they compare in size.

Measured the from the inside of the buckle to the first strap hole on my AP and is was right at 18cm if that helps.

Yes, that helps a lot. Many thanks! All I'm wondering now is the shortest length of the SS bracelet ...

Yes, that helps a lot. Many thanks! All I'm wondering now is the shortest length of the SS bracelet ...

I think you would need the rubber if you have smaller wrists. I have fairly small wrists and the AP ROO bracelet is still too large for me at its tightest fit. :(