When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with buying replica submariner

Brownguy52

Hey guys I'm new to the forum so apologies if this isn't in the right place but from looking around I thought it was.

Basically, I decided to get myself a replica rolex, because it's for myself i want the highest quality possible, i've seen alot online on various sites but have my doubts to quality in link to price, I know you get what you pay for. Now i was looking at replicaster, but then a review of the site led me here, where alot of you said its a scam. Therefore i have checked out the links provided on the site, but for example i've noticed with asiantony a few people said he never responded etc..how up to date are the links? And I'm wanted a gold submariner rolex replica, wheres the best place to get, preferably i want with paperwork+box as i want to show my friends just if they knew i bought a fake i would get laughed at.

Thank you for the feedback. You see one of my friends is a watch expert, and i dont want him to know i couldn't afford a fake (hes a right snob) but i really like the rolex submariner..i saw some with asiantony (through dealer links) i wondered is he trustworthy and what is his quality like? as he charges $278 for the one i want, but it doesnt say if u get the box etc with it? And sorry to sound dumb but i am a newb to this and this is a personal purchase, thus my consideration to post..but whats a gold tone? is there any sites you could recommend me? any help dearly appreciated, and would it be just the box ppl wud be able to tell its a rep from, say if i got rid of the box etc is it pretty difficult to tell then? visually i mean..thanks

Edited by Brownguy52

Right i see..because am thinking about buying with Tony..ive told my friends am getting a second hand one without box, but if i could get it be nice you know. But i just wanted to know if visually tony's will be easy to spot as a replica thats all. To be honest i'll probs wear it like once a week or something no more. Thanks for verifying Tony though, I read a few different things and with the dates of reviews I wanted to check as some were a few months old.

Thank you so much for your help guys really appreciated, well its $278 with $30 shipping i think from tony the one i want..

Edited by Brownguy52

Brown I have an answer to your dilemma I bought a custom made 42mm blue face ceramic dial Rolex sun from the watch cartel. It's the best Rolex rep I've ever owned and one of the best reps I've ever seen! It has a real Swiss eta and DR is good to deal with but be patience once you pay for watch they will make it which takes time. He also has perfect box and papers!

Unless you have the cash for a properly plated gold franken (a watch put together with some genuine Rolex parts to improve function/appearance), I would avoid rep 'gold' - it scratches/wears off easily, potentially limiting the usable lifespan of the watch. Further, if you do not want to be taken to task by knowledgeable friends <ahttp://rwg.cc/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.gif' alt=';)'> , you would do well to Read This 1st.