When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

16610 Spring Bars

omgiv

I was trying to find a source for good spring bars for 93250 bracelet several months back and was given a lot of recommendations. Some of the recommendations included Star Time, WSO990 on eBay, and Ofrei. I didn't see the proper spring bar on Ofrei's site so I didn't place an order with them. I was able to find a genuine set online and also placed order with WSO990 and Start Time. I decided to do a little photo comparison of the three and also included a left over set of WM9 spring bars that I have. I thought this might be useful to someone since I couldn't find a visual comparison when I was searching.

Top to Bottom

Genuine

Star Time

WM9

WSO990

IMG_0455.jpg

Top to Bottom

Genuine

Star Time

IMG_0456.jpg

Left to Right

Genuine

Star Time

IMG_0458.jpg

My impression is that the Star Time spring bar is pretty much dead on for a genuine replacement spring bar. The measurements are exactly the same and the finish is just as good. I wouldn't waste my money on the WSO990 spring bars since they aren't the correct dimensions. Anyway, just wanted to share that Star Time is a great economical option for replacement spring bars. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the comparison!

I have used Star Time rolex type springbars since they first started selling them with no problems at all. I have a few new genuine plus Star Time springbars and if I have both out at the same time, I mark the genuine springbars with a Sharpie so I can tell them apart.

Star Time springbars might be made by the same company that makes rolex springbars. Who knows?

Star Time also has a lower priced line of Asian made rolex type springbars but I have never used them.