When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger on Gator

drolson

I think it works with the white dial. I think the SA looks much less vulgar with the white dial. Because of that in my opinion the gator strap works well.

On the other hand I just picked up a black gen dial SA with gen pro 2 band and I don't think I could go gator with it. The contrast of the black dial and the polished markers and shiny bezel make it look very vulgar. That being said, I like vulgar so I'm keeping the pro 2 band on it as it seems to match. I think a gator strap on mine would look weird, classy looking band, vulgar looking watch.

@maxman I don't know that it would work with the blue dial either :-/. Try it out!

Edited by Rick James

Here's a blue dial just like mine on a brown leather strap. I'm not completely convinced that this combo really works. :g:

In my opinion the dial looks black in the above Picture, so in that picture the combo works well, but I´m unsure about the blue/brown as well.

Otherwise I´m convinced that your strap would look great on my watch ;)

In my opinion the dial looks black in the above Picture, so in that picture the combo works well, but I´m unsure about the blue/brown as well.

Otherwise I´m convinced that your strap would look great on my watch ;)

I agree....the dial does look black. But It's a blue dial. These blue dial SA look black from certain angels. Here's another pic of the same watch.

The more I look at It the more I like It. I guess the brown and blue Is growing on me. ;)

Mike

post-19368-0-50928800-1347903459_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...