When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best and most accurate Pam chronograph available?

dvn

thnks guys, have a few gens already, but Pam's esp because they have good reps give me reason not to get a gen pam. I mean why get the real thing if the reps are almost the same but cost a fraction.

Anyhow, what abt the 7753, white dial, really feeling that, wondering if they are gonna fix the datewheel like the 326 :(

Thanks for the input guys

Edited by folex

Very well said, I could not agree more.

And the statement: "look at how far we've come" is something not everyone will relate to but I can say that it is amazing how far we have really come. I still have my very first rep, Eddie Lee PAM 111 purchased March 2005 that ended up being modded. I look today at 111 V3 Noob and I'm blown away. It did take some time but the reason why we are here is that forum members like us influenced those improvements tremendously.

I'm not interested in cred or points; it's more like - asked and answered. Adeodatus hit it on the nose, every single rep has flaws, some can be corrected by builders and if the watch is a big seller, many will also be corrected by the rep factory themselves throughout its life/production cycle. I feel that shopping for a rep today should be less about who has the best and more about, "look at how far we've come" but there's tons left to do to take it to the next level, and for this - knowledge is important. Unless of course you're perfectly happy with your options and are just picking out your Autumn strap color. Which is totally cool of course, but you can only have so much of that before you stop coming back to the sub.

• Like 1