When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Received Omega Moonwatch With Venus Movement

tex599

Just received in the mail today my new moonwatch with the venus manual movement from Sash. Sash was great to work with. Very easy to communicate with and quick to respond. Ordered the watch last Monday, payed via paypal and watch was shipped and at my door in 3 business days. It has a saphire crystal, which has a slight dome shape, it does not have the accent over the e on the Tachmetre and it lacks the omega engraving on the movement. Watch looks good, take a look at the pics and let me know what you think. Thanks

149092-15120.jpg

149092-15121.jpg

149092-15122.jpg

149092-15123.jpg

149092-15124.jpg

149092-15125.jpg

Just received in the mail today my new moonwatch with the venus manual movement from Sash. Sash was great to work with. Very easy to communicate with and quick to respond. Ordered the watch last Monday, payed via paypal and watch was shipped and at my door in 3 business days. It has a saphire crystal, which has a slight dome shape, it does not have the accent over the e on the Tachmetre and it lacks the omega engraving on the movement. Watch looks good, take a look at the pics and let me know what you think. Thanks

149102-15112.jpg

149102-15113.jpg

149102-15114.jpg

149102-15115.jpg

149102-15116.jpg

149102-15117.jpg

I have one and I think it's a graet rep!

This case is wrong. Compare the pics to the many other Speedmasters & you'll see the area (sorry I don't know the technical term) between the straps, where the springbars fit, is wrong. On this model it has been machined flat where it should be a fluted curve finish. I can't describe it any better, just check out other pictures. Also the crown is wrong with the guards not deep enough. I have the exact same model and have been horrified to see how badly this rep is detailed. Unless of course I've got it all wrong? :animal_rooster: