When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aftermarket plexi for tudor 7032?

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I want to see the DW side profile to see how bad it is...before I put big money into the gen and have to have J do the mods to fit it.

There is a substancial difference in the profile woof. The DW is too convex and with round edges (almost like a T-19 dome with date magnifier @6) whilst the gen (and its after market counterpart i e Phong) is almost flat and has got a nice beveled edge starting just above the bezel.

Why don't you join in on our after market 25-128 group buy? Our aim is to reach 10 pieces priced at maximum $50 each and we are halfway there.

This is the last time i will ever sell a watch with a gun to my head, next time i will take the bullet!

I can't believe you let yet another 7032 go. Even at gunpoint? Meh, I thought you were Boris the blade/ the bullet dodger.. :)

But if my memory serves me correct you still have a full DW set and a movement, right? ;)

Modelizer

Thanks for the info, that was my exact worry. That's gonna drive me nuts too.

How long do you expect the group buy before crystals are shipped? Go ahead and count me in anyway, I'll go ahead and buy one from Phong in the interim.

Modelizer

Thanks for the info, that was my exact worry. That's gonna drive me nuts too.

How long do you expect the group buy before crystals are shipped? Go ahead and count me in anyway, I'll go ahead and buy one from Phong in the interim.

It will drive you nuts for sure mate :)

My ambition is to finalize the group buy within a day or two. Including you we are up at 7 units (and I think it would be great if we could reach 10). DHL shipping to one location will be included in whatever final price we will get (all depending on amount of course) so it will be delivered quick from the far east.