When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver V3 areey still being produced?

Suncoast

I'm just curious if anyone knows if the AP diver V3's are just out of stock or if they've stopped producing them? Everyone has said for quite some time that they are out of stock I'm just wondering if this happens often and if it's likely that they are still being produced or are we out of luck?

Edited by Suncoast

I'm just curious if anyone knows if the AP diver V3's are just out of stock or if they've stopped producing them? Everyone has said for quite some time that they are out of stock I'm just wondering if this happens often and if it's likely that they are still being produced or are we out of luck?

Any dealer I spoke to says they are out of stock but never answer my question about future availability

I bought my 2 from other members but you need to be very quick as they go in an eye blink

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^

I was told by him when I pre-ordered again around 2 weeks ago - that they expected stock in approx 2 weeks. I am (supposedly) one of the top ones on the list again (~15) and I would get my watch out of the next batch for sure.... Hopefully the waiting will not be THAT long. But no one knows and we will see.

Edited by jpohl402