When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Portoguese with blue hands

initram5

Hi everyone, I would like to buy an IWC Portoguese with with face + blue hands. The photos provided by the dealer are nice but I wonder if actually somebody from RWG users have such watch. If yes please could you share real life photos of the watch? Is it close to the original? One more thing: where do you suggest to buy alligator strap? (photo by JoelF)

post-44835-0-31744400-1349881545_thumb.j

That is a genuine dial not a replica.

As for alligator straps, I'd recommend you search for Peter.acc . They go for about $160

If you want accurate pics of the replica, search the sales thread for IWC 3714

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Guest

The dial is an obvious tell, but the watch itself seems like its good quality. Furthermore there is trouble with the movement due to the chronograph being more susceptible to breakdowns in the future. But it looks good, I'm really tempted, but only for a franken with gen dial :D

It seems to me there is no reason to go for this white/blue version. Sad because this is and the white/gold version is one of the most beautiful IWC dress watch. I don't know how replica watch industry works but fixing such thing as obviously too shiny subdials should not be too big problem. Or would it cost way too expensive if they would use better looking dial?

And what do you think about Big Pilot replicas? Are they perfect looking replicas? What other replicas do you suggest to choose? I have a nice IWC Pilot Chrono replica from Andy and I really love it, I think it is stellar replica.