When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need some movie advice (eu countrys)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Gang, i need some movie advice. Not American movies (they stink now days)!

I need advise for french, spanish and italian movies. And drama, thriller and action is welcome pleas NO comedy, im not a funny guy!

Thanks, make the list long pleas, im soon father again so much time for me :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

It seems a shame to right off All American films

I just saw Looper and I thought it was an exceptional film

Not even intressted :( saw the trailer a month ago and yet again i get the feeling this is NOT for me! I saw promethus and that one was ok.

Not even intressted :( saw the trailer a month ago and yet again i get the feeling this is NOT for me! I saw promethus and that one was ok.

Looper is much more akin to Ameros Perros than SciFi prometheus . its about love and redemption , its not a futuristic action film as the trailer portrays, there are some very uncomfortable parts in it , its good because the characters are not likeable. The Director , directed some episodes of Breaking Bad so he aint bad. Seriously it is one of this years best

• 1 month later...
Guest zeleni kukuruz

Looper is much more akin to Ameros Perros than SciFi prometheus . its about love and redemption , its not a futuristic action film as the trailer portrays, there are some very uncomfortable parts in it , its good because the characters are not likeable. The Director , directed some episodes of Breaking Bad so he aint bad. Seriously it is one of this years best

I just watched Looper, this was a crazy movie mate!