When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Crown Guard Source

folex

Hi, I am looking through the H factory Pam's and they seem to have quite obvious tells CG, esp the one with the roller on the lever. Does anyone know where to source gen CG's from? I tried looking at various gen forums but had no luck at all. Or anyone who purchased a gen CG could recommend a reliable source? Thanks

Get a Noob one - such as 029 -the CG are pretty good.

As for gen, I cant justify 600-800$ asking price for them but they do appear on viapaneristi from time to time. You need to know your CGs though as there are quite a few clowns passing on Noob stuff as gen.

With noob CG, How are you meant to buy the CG alone? Is that even possible?

Lets say for example, I am looking at the PAM308RU from H factory but want to swap the CG, as the roller doesn't look to great. But I can't seem to find a noob with the right CG.

With noob CG, How are you meant to buy the CG alone? Is that even possible?

Lets say for example, I am looking at the PAM308RU from H factory but want to swap the CG, as the roller doesn't look to great. But I can't seem to find a noob with the right CG.

Noob stuff cant be sourced from dealers but these pop up in parts sections on this and other boards and go for 60-80$ and sell very quickly. I sold one or two myself...These are the best non-gen items out there so if they are not good enough for your liking, the only way is either mod one yourself or go gen...

Gen CGs are around and prices start at around $300 ish upto $750 depending on source and of course series and material...

The latest Noob is the best option if your are after the RB historic version but if you know PAMs you know a rep CG.... you cant beat OEM ;)

Why not just sell your H factory watch and buy the Noob version? The noob 111 V 3 case set crown and Crownguard are scary close to the gen not just in appearance but in actual construction

• Like 1