When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusted sites for gen planet ocean

the_rymeister

You going for new ry? Why not try ringing up a few AD's and see what discounts you can pick up? With the Ceramic all the rage they do seem to be offering discounts on older models, it might take a few places to get stock, but worth the try.

Alternatively there is grey market, watchharbour, watchfinder, swisswatchesdirect, iconicwatches etc, see if they can source you one. Watchharbour have been mentioned a few times on other forums, they seem to have a good rep. I've never personally used them but have with the others, all are safe enough. The other option is to keep an eye on SC on tz-uk and see what comes up, they appear every couple of weeks or thereabouts.

Edited by cougar1

@db2 gonna stay with uk sale, thanks for the help buddy

@cougar, ill go new if I can find one at a decent price,I've contacted watch finder and few others with my details so I'll see what they can find. Good to know that you've heard of watch harbour, they seem to have a few deals on new old stock (2011) model with oem warranty :)

Yep if they can provide the oem warranty then all good, watchharbour seem ok, but at the end of the day they are all just middlemen and are probably phoning around AD's after you ring looking for your watch when you can do it yourself, with possibly a slightly better discount. They wouldn't have as long term reputation as the likes of watchfinder but it wouldn't put me off them. It might be worth pulling up a phone book and checking out the number of every beaverbrooks/goldsmiths/Ernest Jones etc in your area and see what you come up with, you'd never know :)