When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Pilot V2 Asian from Toro

gbkid202

I just don't get It. It should be very easy for the factories to make a proper PR for there Big Pilots. There such awesome looking watches...love them.

Why not stick a 21 or 23j In there. The 25j don't seem to have a working PR for the BP. The PR worked very well In my UN Maxie with the 23j. But a faux PR would not be something I would be Interested In. Whats the point In a simple complication that dosen't work? :huh:

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the version 2 had a working power reserve? But the V2 big pilots look horrible. The V1 is much more accurate in my opinion, but has a non-working power reserve indicator. I would take the V1.

Which is the v2 and which is the v2? Why do you say v2 is worse? Sorry I'm new and I am just thinking to buy Big Pilot...

This is the v1:

http://puretime.co/product/big-pilot-5004-ss-grey-superlumed-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a25j/

This is the v2:

http://puretime.co/product/big-pilot-2nd-edition-7-days-black-dial-1/

Just compare it with a genuine picture next to it. The v2 just looks wrong. Most disturbing is the date window. I think it's quite obvious without looking at the genuine watch. The proportions on the v1 look very good. And some members have been able to switch it with a genuine dial.