When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC Pics

sim888

Ahahahahahaha, what a fucking pussy to tell you not to post the pictures :lol: Did he threaten that it might 'harm your relationship' if you did? (I've heard some dealers threatening that in the past...) :rofl: And people wonder why I distrust the trusted dealers :bangin: I'm sure your transaction will go smoothly, enjoy the piece :good::drinks:

But TeeJay- Back in 2011 you said............(read my signature)

And on that one we agree. The reason noobs become experienced is by doing their own due diligence, not bringing bloody QC pics onto the forum and getting others to do the work for them!

I actually hate QC pics, because it is something that leaves the door wide open to lazy dealers supplying any old photo.

There is no way you can be sure you get the watch in the photo, short of having your name engraved onto the dial.

In the replica business it is a too simple job to swap any item in or out, to suit any purpose..

Offshore

• Like 1

Ahahahahahaha, what a [censored] pussy to tell you not to post the pictures :lol: Did he threaten that it might 'harm your relationship' if you did? (I've heard some dealers threatening that in the past...) :rofl: And people wonder why I distrust the trusted dealers :bangin: I'm sure your transaction will go smoothly, enjoy the piece :good::drinks:

No no, it was just random in his email signature thingos...being new, not wanting to step on toes etc etc....no biggie. All is good, all appears fine to me, and was just after a second opinion is all - no harm no foul as they say... :)

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 1

And on that one we agree. The reason noobs become experienced is by doing their own due diligence, not bringing bloody QC pics onto the forum and getting others to do the work for them!

I actually hate QC pics, because it is something that leaves the door wide open to lazy dealers supplying any old photo.

There is no way you can be sure you get the watch in the photo, short of having your name engraved onto the dial.

In the replica business it is a too simple job to swap any item in or out, to suit any purpose..

Offshore

i agree with all you've said, and they look a-ok to me, but you know a second opinion from more experienced folks than yourself never hurts, and you can learn more for next time too ;)

Offshore

Oh yeah, I totally agree and stand by what I said, people that beg for QC pics are pussies :lol: Buyers should do their research and know the watch they are ordering enough that they can give a personal yay or nay on a QC pic if one is provided, but what I really don't like seeing, are these posts where dealers suggest that if a person was to post the pics for advice, that it may have an impact on their transaction/relationship. And of course, there was that instance about a month back where someone was sent pics of a Tag, had issues with the offered watch, so requested a different one, and they got sent different photos of the exact same watch, but from a different angle :bangin:

No no, it was just random in his email signature thingos...being new, not wanting to step on toes etc etc....no biggie. All is good, all appears fine to me, and was just after a second opinion is all - no harm no foul as they say... :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Ahh, that's quite different to an actual "Do Not Do This!" warning message :lol: Even without seeing pics, I'm sure the watch will be fine, they (almost) always are, there's really no need for worry when buying :good::drinks: