When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Models Which I Will Love To See

AMK000

I am not sure if am writting this topic to see if others share the same opinion/taste as I or it serves as a "call" to our dealers for some input if some of these are expected sometime during 2007.

All these models have not seen yet as reps (I think ...may be I am wrong in some).

Here they are:

PAM 108

post-106-1163681078_thumb.jpg

PAM 122

post-106-1163681130_thumb.jpg

PAM 162

post-106-1163681174_thumb.jpg

PAM 156

post-106-1163681211_thumb.jpg

PAM 140

post-106-1163681257_thumb.jpg

PAM 092

post-106-1163681675_thumb.jpg

....Of course there are some other models too (like the Radiomir Independent , Montre Carlo, Tourbillon...etc.,.. which I personally dont like) which we haven't see yet.

Dealers , any hints for any of the above pictured ?????

a guy that i train in my hym owns a gen 140 and he wears it while training.. while i strech him i have lots of time to examine it so i strech his left arm more than his right :) i love this watch but its too blingy ... and as a rep plating doesnt do it for me..

I'm pretty sure there WAS a PAM162 Rep around at one point. I remember because I wanted to buy one, but the wrong date font really bugged me - plus there was always a problem with getting the date window spaced properly between the 4 and 5.

And the PAM92 you've pictured there doesn't actually exist. It is a prototype created JUST for Mike Horn. The production model (the Arktos) doesn't have the numbers on the bezel, etc. But I supposed there's nothing stopping someone from recreating it!

I'd be down for the 52/72/74/108... But, because they use the El Primero 400, it's likely that we won't see a good rep of it unless they dupe the movement.

You just want an El Primero copy for your Daytonas :bleh:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

You just want an El Primero copy for your Daytonas :bleh:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

LOL! Maybe so (We do know ubi, don't we?), but there are plenty of uses for an El Primero---Zeniths, Speedmasters, the PO chrono, a couple late 90's Mullers, the 40mm PAM chronos, Ebel 1911 chrono. and on and on..hell, I'd even like a rep el primero to put in the Datron I'm going to have to buy for my daytona project!!!

Would like to see more left handed PAMs.

I wear my watch on the right hand.

Me too, but do you honestly set the time and wind your watch while wearing it ? I always have a tendency to take it off first... :blink:

PT, recently said (in TRC) that 5 new PAM models are coming up during Christmas - early next year.

He didn't specified if these are improvements to existing models or really brand new models.

If new models , I wish is one of the above pictured (.... and yes as Highflyingclive says , a good Radiomir GMT it would'nt be bad at all).