When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam001

Pam

Great watch, I have one too and am waiting for a Palp's crown. From the picture JF CG doesn't look that different from a stock one. Only thing is it has a rubber ring on the pin that holds CG lever. That gives it a nice resistance when open/close and no looseness.

Congrats!

Guys, I have a question, which you could perhaps answer. The watch is spectacular, however when you take a look on the crystal from an angle you see that it produces a lot o distortions (pic nr 2). Are the crystals on gens also distorted like that?

Mo_till

Guys, I have a question, which you could perhaps answer. The watch is spectacular, however when you take a look on the crystal from an angle you see that it produces a lot o distortions (pic nr 2). Are the crystals on gens also distorted like that?

Mo_till

I can't speak for the genuine Panerai, but that's pretty typical for a thick, domed sapphire crystal. In fact, this is one of the ways to quickly verify that a crystal is sapphire, and not mineral glass: mineral glass does not distort from an expreme angle.