When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V6 versus H fac HBB

DamonHorse

Hi

I'm new to Hublot and want to get a big bang black magic version 1 or evolution but there are so many versions available I'm really struggling to get to a point of buying as I can't work out which is best.

The H fac ones are newer but also cheaper and I'm not sure whether they are as good as the previous daddies which I believe were V6 manufactured.

If anyone can shed any light on what is the most accurate available I would be very appreciative. Also any info on why would be great if you have the time.

Damon

Hi

I'm new to Hublot and want to get a big bang black magic version 1 or evolution but there are so many versions available I'm really struggling to get to a point of buying as I can't work out which is best.

The H fac ones are newer but also cheaper and I'm not sure whether they are as good as the previous daddies which I believe were V6 manufactured.

If anyone can shed any light on what is the most accurate available I would be very appreciative. Also any info on why would be great if you have the time.

Damon

Probably have enough posts to realize the search button is there :D Many topics have discussed this, but I think the current conclusion is still V6 being the best out there. Just ask the TD's for the latest HBBV6 and you should find yourself a nice new toy. GLWS

The H has better lume, better AR, and better sized crono hand... build IMHO is slightly better but its subjective I guess... Carbon Fibre dials are better from H maker by a mile..

V6 is generally better over the model range....most notably crystal height and movement..... but a lot of V6 models have issues that you would need to mod...especially the strong blue AR

I also prefer the ceramic from the H maker....

Plus H does tungsten bezels if you are looking at those models the TAG maker doesnt thiers is Ti...