When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just ordered two from Josh

rongotti

The MM20 doesn't do it for me but the PO and the Diavel certainly do. Have you gone for the stealth black finish on the Diavel?

I ordered a Bell & Ross BR03 from Josh last week. Now he's using DHL not EMS and it was 7 days from QC pics to having the watch in my hands in the UK, and zero customs hassles.

PO is a solid rep - only thing to watch out for on the QC PICS IMHO is the position of the pearl on the bezel.. Somethimes it can sit too high or too low. I was super lucky with mine and the position was spot on.

BW

N

The MM20 doesn't do it for me but the PO and the Diavel certainly do. Have you gone for the stealth black finish on the Diavel?   I ordered a Bell & Ross BR03 from Josh last week. Now he's using DHL not EMS and it was 7 days from QC pics to having the watch in my hands in the UK, and zero customs hassles.   PO is a solid rep - only thing to watch out for on the QC PICS IMHO is the position of the pearl on the bezel.. Somethimes it can sit too high or too low. I was super lucky with mine and the position was spot on.   BW   N
Thanks for the heads up mate! My qc pics look pretty well, hoping for the best. I had ordered a noobmariner from him years ago, was a good watch but it stopped working, second hand stuck at 11 (wonder if a local watch shop can fix?). And a BR02 that still works great to this day. As for the Diavel I had to go with red, that just seemed like a requirement to me for a Ducati. Love the ride and it gets so many looks and stares or people taking pictures of it, its not even funny lol. Definitely different than anything else on the market. Here is a pic I took on deliverymy9eve7e.jpg Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

That is sweet! There are sooooo many beautiful design features on this bike it's unreal.

We have family friends that live in Chippenham, UK.

Sometimes we go up to Castle Combe to watch the race meets. Lots of nice Ducatis screaming round the track.

Of course yours can eat up the miles on an open road too!

BW and thanks for sharing.

N

I ordered a Bell & Ross BR03 from Josh last week. Now he's using DHL not EMS and it was 7 days from QC pics to having the watch in my hands in the UK, and zero customs hassles.

Wow 7 days!? I ordered about 2 weeks ago and didn't get anything, maybe is shipping to Holland not possible via DHL but only via EMS!?

Wow 7 days!? I ordered about 2 weeks ago and didn't get anything, maybe is shipping to Holland not possible via DHL but only via EMS!?

Your QC pics should show the shipping label. Which courier was shown on the QC Pics.

If you haven't had QC pics then it may just be a delay to get the watch in for you. What did you order?

• 2 weeks later...
9upu6ugu.jpgGot my two watches yesterday, I absolutely love the Omega! Unfortunately the RXW does not fit me :-( I am not sure what to do, should I return it? Or try to sell it? How much would shipping be from US back to China? Thanks guys Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2 Edited by rongotti