When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics of my subs with the Everest Band - A review

rsh

DSCN9452.jpg

I while back BK had posted a link to kickstarter where a new company was planning on a rubber strap for rolex sport watches. I signed up and finally after a few weeks, look what showed up. I would like to review the bands for my fellow watch lovers.

I ordered 2, at the time they had an orange planned and a black. To my surprise, a green and black showed up which I actually prefer. I am told that the orange hue was not as desired so they will be redone. I may decide to keep the green instead, I love it.

Let me start by saying, these things are have a very smooth texture, but not the sort of thing that lint sticks to, if you know what I mean. The strap feels very sturdy, not cheap as if it can tear if you pull on it. The spring bars hold the strap nicely in place. The thing I really like is the support shelf they built on to the inner aspect, as it hugs the rim of the case back and this keeps the REL (rubber End link - not SEL) firmly against the case so that no gap is ever seen. I purposefully have it on snug so that you can see how it keeps perfect tension on the watch head. This is ingenious really.

The rubber size is something I was wondering about, like would they need different ones, etc ? Well it seems they made an average length such that the 7.5 inch wrist guy like me uses only one link besides the divers extension. If you have a small wrist, you can attach it to the divers link directly and then adjust the divers link in the clasp. I would think that the smaller wristed guy will like it more as the original link probably wont be used. Either way it looks great.

I did place the green one on the LV but I was a bit turned off by the greens not matching. But I love the green on the Black sub as it is simply gorgeous.

BTW the last thing I want to say is that the swapping is so easy. My sub's metal bracelet is not so easy at times, but this is a breeze because there is plenty of room on the sides to access the spring bars. Nice product, enjoy the pics....

They can be purchased at [url=http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Feverestbands.com%2F]http://everestbands.com/[/url]

Pics of the LV sub with black strap

DSCN9453.jpg
DSCN9455.jpg
DSCN9456.jpg
DSCN9457.jpg
DSCN9458.jpg

Pics of black sub with the green strap

DSCN9459.jpg
DSCN9460.jpg
DSCN9461.jpg
DSCN9462.jpg
DSCN9463.jpg