When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should I start too worry about shipping

njmike

My last one said the same thing for 6 days, then all of a sudden it updated "out for delivery" and then 10 mins later the doorbell rang.  Overall, 8 days total shipping time -> pretty good IMO.

Tracking updates usually lag - no worries.

Edited by vandal.tbh

Practically nothing updates with hte USPS!! I had a set of gold hands from HK, never updated past "Cleared customs" for over a week. Monday, there they were in my mailbox. Even shipping to Canada is crazy. I sent a package to Ziggy last week, now Express in the USA is overnight, to Canada should be pretty quick wouldn't you think? Nooooo!! mailed  it on January 2nd, it was delivered today. up until Yesterday it was still showing  "INTERNATIONAL ITEM HAS LEFT THE ORIGIN COUNTRY AND IS EN ROUTE TO CANADA", so don't depend on tracking, because all it will do is give you and ulcer from worrying.

Practically nothing updates with hte USPS!! I had a set of gold hands from HK, never updated past "Cleared customs" for over a week. Monday, there they were in my mailbox. Even shipping to Canada is crazy. I sent a package to The Zigmeister last week, now Express in the USA is overnight, to Canada should be pretty quick wouldn't you think? Nooooo!! mailed  it on January 2nd, it was delivered today. up until Yesterday it was still showing  "INTERNATIONAL ITEM HAS LEFT THE ORIGIN COUNTRY AND IS EN ROUTE TO CANADA", so don't depend on tracking, because all it will do is give you and ulcer from worrying.

Thanks I'll stop watching the track now I'll just stand by my mailbox till it gets here lol