When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

78360 bracelet 20mm with matching gmt endlinks, price?

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@mjmj.

Yes realy lucky i dident pay for it :D

After some reading and some pics i think that the claps is gen. But no luck finding any good pics on google yet :( so im not sure!

Hi D,

Thats not really quite true. There have been long discussions about this on here and VRF and some 93150s and 93160s have come with round top 3s also my gen service issued 93160 bracelet has a round top 3 on it. I am not too sure about the 78360s. 

Furthermore the marking on Z's bracelet is a completely different number to 78360

Well that's what i like about this place, you learn something new everyday! Although I've never seen a round '3' on any Gen bracelets I've ever owned. There's always been the 'swiss made' issue as well. Spaced or not spaced??? 

here's the deal. the 455 end links were used with a Jubilee bracelet on some GMT models. they are obviously wrong for a 78360. The clasp is a TT clasp for a TT Jubilee bracelet. the number is a real rolex number (62523H) however that is a number that is well documented as used on fake bracelets along with the D12. I have a bracelet in my parts drawer with the same numbers, and I'm just about 100% sure mine is not genuine, I know it did not come on a TT Jubilee, as I have never owned a TT Jubilee bracelet.

yours could be genuine, but it's mighty coincidental that those numbers came up. At any rate, the 78360 bracelet should have a 78360 clasp. Lots of old Rolex bracelets/clasps are floating around that are genuine, but they are put together from different parts. My genuine 16750 had a genuine 62510 (Jubilee) clasp on a 78360 bracelet. I changed it out to a 78360 clasp and sent the guy who sold me the 78360 clasp some photos of the old 62510. He emailed mye back that the clasp was genuine, but the blades were from 2 different clasps, which reduced the value some as it isn't correct.