When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swissclock.net

cbianchi

Thanks for your answer. The reason is I have been in touch with them: they respond to email quickly, have live chat with a knowledgeable Sally and the watches are very well documented, with lots of detailed images. Prices are also quite keen in most cases. That is why I was interested in knowing if someone dealt with them. Thanks.

Sure they respond fast and have "live chat" it's the after sale service that will smash your teeth in because when you get something in the mail that's not really as advertised all the sudden they are MIA. My best advice is stick to our TDs they are here for a reason. You will not be dissapointed

Thanks for your replies. Please forgive me as I'm new here, but I'm confused by the list of trusted dealers I have found around the forum. It seems that at least 1/3 of them do not exist any longer and 1/2 of the others don't list a website and google does not return anything.

Is this the list?

Thanks, C

Edited by cbianchi

Is this the list?

Thanks, C

Not every trusted rep merchant has a "big store" .. some are one-person shops, who you speak to directly in email. Regardless of size, each has been with the Community for years, and is a trusted merchant.

• Jos Nana = Joshua of Perfect Clones and is one of the biggest "big stores" http://www.1-pc8838.com
  • BK is a watch **modder** not a watch retailer. He imports select high-quality models into the USA and re-sells them with the option to have them variously improved before shipment.
  • Bergie deals exclusively in top rank soft goods. (clothing/shoes/luggage/purses/accessories) - he is a 2 person shop. PM him here as user "KB"
  • Connie King has a "big store" at http://KingShowBox.com
  • Sead at SuperMirrors runs a 1-man store. He'll send you QC photos of any watch he has, if you ask. He is also a modder and can procure custom exotic leather straps for your watch pre-shipment.
  • David Sen builds to order. He's that rare breed of builder-retailer.
  • Watch International is a 2-person operation; they take your order, then walk over the the watch bazaar and hand-pick your pieces for you ... have you tried watch-international.com ? :g:  Your best bet is to email them, anyway .. the web site is not updated properly.

The most important thing you can learn here, is that almost every dealer has the same watches. It's not like they make them in their own basement. What you want in reality is someone who you can trust with your money, and who also supplies a decent return policy if your piece arrives broken. You can get the same watches sold by the trusted dealers on a lot of internet web sites but those sites will lie to you about chinese or swiss or automatic or quartz movements, and charge you hundreds of dollars extra per watch.

edit: to sum it up .. the web site you're mentioning is an unknown. why send $400+ into a black hole in China, hoping a watch will come back out of that hole.

Edited by Jkay
  • Like 1