When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 111 n v3 pressure test

dogstar

Called at my local watch doctor for a battery yesterday ,and noticed his pressure tester behind the counter so asked him if he would test the Pam. I Wasnt going to tell him it was a rep but the tester only tested to 200mts ,so he said it was a waste of time as the pam is 300mts .After coming clean about it being a rep he tested it and guess what all ok at 200mts. Walked away feeling pretty smug.However would this rep really go to 200mts ,and wondered if this guys equipment is accurate enough.

• 1 month later...

Do the reps actually come waterproofed and able to go 100m under? Or is this an additional thing we'd have to do on our own?

Folex in my experience every rep I've bought that advertised waterproof :snorkel:  has been right out the box. I've swam and dived in my reps down to 50 ft :snorkel:  with zero issues. The only thing I've found is most of the time the case backs are loose(out the box)and need to be tighten down and of course the crown. I always take a look at my movements anyway so tightening the case back should not be and issue for most buyers. I use a small rubber ball to loosen or tighten my case backs. I'm not sure why guys are so paranoid about the whole water issue if you buy from a TD you should be fine. ;)

Edited by Indywatchguy