When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 360 strap change - hard to turn screws

ftt

I just received a new strap I wanted to put on my PAM 360 (H v2) and the screws came out easily, however when I go to put the screws back in with the new strap I can only easily get the screw in maybe 1/3 of the way before it gets much harder to turn. I'm afraid that I'm going to strip the screw or damage the case - should it be that difficult to screw in? Thanks, and I'll post pics after I finish.

Turn the screw counterclockwise while lightly pushing down, until you hear it click and fall in a bit, then proceed to tighten

Great advice ;)  if you have forced in the screws you may have stripped the threads mate   :huh:

strap looks great.....sometimes its just dirt that slows it down...or worst case the threads are crossed....if its just dirt its just a slight difference in pressure...for that it just needs cleaned...if the threads are crossed its a big difference in pressure...your gut should tell you something is wrong..in watches....I never push anything that doesn't feel like it wants to be pushed...or turned or screwed...etc..

• Like 1