When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first Sub. WM9 v1 gen insert

danyg

Just got my first ever Rolex Sub today from a fellow member and wanted to share some thoughts and photos.

specs:

WM9 v1

Swiss ETA

Domi lume/service

Gen insert

Modded CGs and BK custom crown

Centered datewheel

WM9 v1 bracelet

First impression is wow this is a comfortable watch to wear! I have worn a 42 PO as my daily beater till now, and this feels like wearing a bracelet made of flowers in comparison. One note on the bracelet tho (WM9 v1), I think it feels a little light weight. Is this the normal standard for these oyster bracelets? Also beeing light its a bit flimsy or what should I say.. I really would like a more sturdy bracelet as this kinda feels as if im gonna brake it if I flex my ginormous wrist muscles lol.

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by danyg

yeah Im really glad I got my hands on a WM9 as they are imo the better 16610 rep out there. And the gen insert compliments the watch also replacing the WM9 pearl which I think could have been better. As I never wore an Oyster bracelet before I have now learned about the feel and how light they are. Thing is its very snugg and I have no spare links so Im looking to buy another one. Preferably a TC or WM9. Anyone gots?  :innocent: