When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

newb feels like im running in circles

sirdiesel

so hello everyone, i am new to the website.

i have browsed a lot in the past day (i think ive spent over 20 hours straight watch shopping and reading about watches)

my girlfriend things im going nuts and can't stand me anymore LOL and i have a feeling many of you went through this as well in your begginings!

Anyways, the reason of my post is simple... the trusted dealer link are mostly already outdated (closed websites) and i am REALLY desperately searching for specific trims on the watches im looking at.

i was wondering if anyone could help out on this or just rederict a link would help me TONS!

i was also looking for watch boxes / display for my futur watch collection (when i start something i am really obsessif and extreme)

the watch im looking at right now is a U-Boat 1001 with precise trims that i cannot find in our trusted dealers (the little that work or that i found here)

Criteria :

A : the OUTSIDE of watch i want it to be dark grey (not black not silveR)

B : RUBBER BAND not leather

C : U1001 in white or silver or grey and the other markers blue (baby blue or dark blue)

believe it or not its either A and C and leather OR B and C and outside is DARK BLACK etc etc

if anyone could help, you would be my savior

i hope i will be able to show my futur watch collection, wrist size with pictures and much more.

Iyan Goodrow

Wrist size : about 6.5''

Male 28 years old

Canada Quebec

thank you for the welcome! :)

this is notttt an easy task to find..

most of the uboat i found dont have the 2nd push button (although only for looks it doesnt do anything)

im trying to find as realist as possible.. sigh i think ive been trying to decide between 3 same watches for 3 hours now LOL

what about cute looking watch cases /displays or caryers anyone got an idea?