When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watchmaker in Sydney?

rps01

found out today that the watchmaker I've used for the last 6 years is moving back to Holland next month. Great for him - for me, not so much!

So I'm on the hunt for recommendations for a good watchmaker in Sydney who's rep-friendly

All suggestions gratefully received. Thanks guys!!  :) 

• 10 months later...

Just reviving this thread. Anyone got any suggestions? rps01 did you find anyone? I found in another thread a suggestion for a George Yoon 250 Pitt Street. Cant say I'm too happy as he ended up scratching both my watches. My UPO which had a 2 day new bezel insert. He leans the watches directly on the bare glass/metal framed workbench and flicks it around banging it all over the place. My Superocean 44 which was DOA had wheel replaced and services $130 but its still stopping every 10-15min or so and there is dust and marks on the dial now!

So if anyone has a rep friendly watchmaker who will treat it like it was a gen please advise

thanks

I tried the guy in Pitt Street - wasn't that keen to use him after giving my son's $100 quartz TAG to him to change the battery and waterproof. Came back not waterproof and with a loose bezel

I'm keen to see if there's anyone found a decent option locally? I have a JLC NSD in need of some love on the movement