When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Wanted To Wish Every One A Happy Turkey Day

rbj69

• 5 years later...

WTF?? This post is 6 years old. I have to laugh. But.....Yes happy Thanksgiving 2012, in 3 months from now, but hey

eat some turkey today. Noy while you are at work. Did you know that turkey has a natural sleep inducing protein

called triptofan? It is a fact. That is why we all want to take a nap after a hearty Thanksgiving feast.

Sorry, I am such a nerd with trivia.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw rbj69's name and my blood started to boil. Glad he's no longer around! PS Happy thanksgiving to you lot. PPS What the hell is thanksgiving anyway?!?

"What the hell Is thanksgiving anyway"?!? Just another excuse for Americans to stuff there face. <ahttp://rwg.cc/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png' alt=':lol:'> http://en.<strong>wi...ki/Thanksgiving

Mike

Umm only one of the greatest holidays ever invented. Our genius forefathers, RIP, decided to create a holiday where the women were to spend the entire day, sometimes more, slaving in the kitchen making a giant feast and the men were supposed to watch football all day, stuff their faces with food, and then pass out. It's become TRADITION. It's amazing. If you don't have a similar holiday in your country I highly recommend it.

• Like 1