When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Models

fuqhard

Okay, so I've been bitten by the Panerai bug.  I currently own three homages (Marina Militare); two Automatic GMTs and one hand wind with a simple dial (no date or sub second dial).  I plan on selling the three to buy one rep, but which one?  I'd like one as accurate as possible, 47mm works better for me.  I really like the 127, but I know they've had issues with crystals, so I'm not sure if I should avoid them or not.

There are so many PAM models that it makes my head hurt.  My question is simple, what would the 'ultimate' 47mm PAM rep be?  Anyone have one for sale in North America?  PM me.

I think lookout or a Davidson PAM 127 on the boards.  You can always swap the crystal for whatever Marlin22 is using these days (it's $150 extra to have Marlin upgrade to the "best" crystal when he mods your 127 into a nearly identical to gen rep).

-A

A couple of weeks ago I was fortunate to buy one of Marlins creations and have fitted her up with my black Ostrich strap and could not be happier, do not mess about, if you can afford a Marlin Fiddy go for it!

Regards

Astonjenks

Do you have a link to Marlins website or page?  You can PM me if the link will be an issue.