When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My best looking watch - and how I got it...

kramerica2

As some of you might recall, not long ago, Toro made a great deal for the Ebel 1911 Discovery, it was the perfect time to finally put my hands on the Discovery panda, so I've contacted Toro. I was a bit late and he only had the panda with rubber left, and none panda + SS. He then said that he does have some black dial + SS. He sent me the pics, and then it struck me that the black is absolutely amazing with the rubber, while the panda is gorgeous with the SS.

I asked Toro if I can get the panda + the SS bracelet from the black dial. He told me no problem, but I have to buy the black one as well, and he will switch the bracelets for me. Well, for that price it was a no-brainer. QC pics, very cheap and quite fast shipping, and the two watches arrived.

I really bought it for the panda, but I fell in love with the black dial. I now regard it as my best looking watch, and it really gets a lot of wrist time as it deserves... 

Here's an iPhone pic (but good enough IMO):

EF15E6F1-BBC9-44B7-B403-16B115C9A642-435

• Like 1