When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help - We need donations

Admin

Very easy, put in your donation or membership amount. Say 25 USD when you fil lin the amount for the  donation, use a comma as a seperator rather than a period. It will looki like this 25,00 Then put in your user name and password, everything else is the same as regular Paypal. Idf yo uwant to translate, copy the page into google translate open up google as your search engine type in "translate' google translate will be the first option that shows up.

I Asked this in one of the other threads, but will repeat here.Renewed my membership to VIP with Payza, now that we have Paypal how can I upgrade to Platinum?

+1 on what Panerai said, I did the same thing and was wondering should I switch to PP again or just keep using payza?

PM me and I will get you guys sorted out.

I may be the only moron in this forum but when I try to donate, I get rerouted to Paypal but it is in a different language. I am trying to do this from my phone and can't find a "translate" button to convert it to English. Any ideas?

This forum has taught and helped me a ton so I am more than willing to help in return.

E

This should be fixed now. Please try again :)

I had the weirdest error when trying to do this.

I wonder if we can do something like a shop? 20 dollar bumper sticker or something.

If you (or any other members) are having problems, PM me, and we'll sort them out.