When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lv Bezel Gone....

Dutchy

Hey guys,

A while back I got a stunning LV ETA from Ubi. I was sporting it today at school when at about 1:30pm I looked at my wrist and noticed......the bezel was gone!! Yep, completely VANISHED. It really hit me and I looked EVERYWHERE and asked everyone about a "green circle thing from a watch with numbers on it".....some didn't have a clue and others didn't care.....fair enough....

Anyway, I'm looking for a new one, including the insert, which obviously is gone too.....grrrr....

Anyone have any spare?? PLEASE......

Thanks,

Floris

I feel your pain, my friend. I was out on an errand a year ago and glanced at my 6536 Submariner, and the bezel was GONE. My heart stopped. That bezel represented 10 YEARS of searching.

I quickly retraced my steps and bless all that's holy, I found it sitting on a carpet. Nobody had even stepped on it. I re-bent the spring to make it sit TIGHT on the watch, and reinstalled it.

I have my fingers crossed that you'll find yours too. Hang in there.

Thanks Bob! Unfortunately its DEFINATELY gone. I will be out of school until Monday due to Thanksgiving and the floors, etc get cleaned twice a day.....its gone I'm afraid.

I'm sure someone here can help, its just feeling so cold and naked!!

Thanks,

Floris

This is awesome! Thursday and Friday no school because of Thanksgiving.

Next Thursday, Friday, and Monday the school has been closed by government officials in regards to elections!

Woohoo, only a week after that and then 3.5 weeks of vacation in Holland and England!!!

Although I have a lot of work for these two weeks!