When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello - New here.

Hi All.  Just joined.  I'm an avid watch collector.  Majority reps.  I have heard of this community before and came across it while I was trying to find a trusted source in Toronto to get some good swiss movement reps.

I use to live in NY State and use to go into the city to get my fix.  I've reallly been into Brietlings and Rolex in the past.  I've been in Toronto for a few years.  There is no real place to get them here.  Hopefully I can find a source on here.  Any tips for a newbie in RWG and to ordering reps online?

Welcome to the forums my friend, please check out the stickies for new members, and FAQ, also use the search feature which will save you a lot of time, posting questions that have already been asked and answered.  

My advice, read, read read, learn, become familiar with the various Trusted Dealers here, and the watches they offer.

Welcome to the forums my friend, please check out the stickies for new members, and FAQ, also use the search feature which will save you a lot of time, posting questions that have already been asked and answered.  

My advice, read, read read, learn, become familiar with the various Trusted Dealers here, and the watches they offer.

Great advice there mate, I'd just add one more thing.........keep your wallet locked up for as long as you can before you make your first order  :inverted:  mind you easier said than done  :whistling:

Thanks.  I've already started reading up.

Well said SSTEEL! I started a few month ago, spending 1-2 hours with reading per day for a couple of weeks, and then I felt I am ready for making my first order. And everything went fine! Warning: this hobby IS very addictive!!! ;);)

Nice.  Thanks.  Haha... believe me, I already know.  There was a wide range available in NYC.  I have been buying for years.

Great advice there mate, I'd just add one more thing.........keep your wallet locked up for as long as you can before you make your first order  :inverted:  mind you easier said than done  :whistling:

Why keep the wallet locked up for long?

Nice.  Thanks.  Haha... believe me, I already know.  There was a wide range available in NYC.  I have been buying for years.

Why keep the wallet locked up for long?

Just gives you some time to settle down a bit before jumping headlong into this sea of MADNESS we call home :bangin: