When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

P3000 cal Movement

StormTooper4

I think that StormTrooper knows that this is not an actual P3000 inside, he was just wondering if anyone else was aware of another rep having been made in the 44mm size that also uses this faux P3000 series of plates over the 6497 main plate? 

I have to say that it really does look nicer than the usual mvnt's found in the reps, and that I too am curious about this, as the 47's are just a bit too large across for my liking.  Anyone that has seen these in the 44's want to pipe in?

Thanks Uber

Yep clearly the balance wheel bridge leaves a lot to be desired , but it makes a nice change from the usual unitas leg design.

p3000_front.png

The Gen movement seems to be able to contain a Date wheel, so I dont reckon we will see any of those versions repped with it , like the  514

pam00514_front.png

We could though see its sibling the 512 

pam00512_front.png

These are the somewhat intimidating 47 mm , but I have a feeling that given the case style they might come up smaller than the Fiddy.

I quite like this new Rad/Vintage case. 

DUH

I thought the 514 & 512 were the same , though hats actually better for me at least, fingers crossed for the 512

But I was wrong it aint the same movement at all , the seconds on a 42 mm dial cant work on that 6497 

512 Stats

MOVEMENT

Hand-wound mechanical, Panerai P.999/1 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 12 lignes, 3 mm thick, 19 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 21,600 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 60 hours. 144 components.

FUNCTIONS

Hours, minutes, small seconds.

CASE

Diameter 42 mm, AISI 316L polished steel. Screw-down winding crown personalised OP.

BEZEL

Polished steel.

BACK

See-through sapphire crystal.

DIAL

Black with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers. Seconds at 9 o’clock.

CRYSTAL

Sapphire, made of corundum, 1.6 mm thick. Anti-reflective coating.

WATER-RESISTANCE

10 bar (~ 100 metres).

STRAP

PANERAI personalised alligator strap and trapezoidal polished steel buckle.

MOVEMENT

Hand-wound mechanical, Panerai P.3000 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 16½ lignes, 5.3 mm thick, 21 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 21,600 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 162 components.

FUNCTIONS

Hours, minutes, small seconds, date.

CASE

Diameter 47 mm, AISI 316L polished steel. Screw-down winding crown personalised OP.

BEZEL

Polished steel.

BACK

See-through sapphire crystal.

DIAL

Black with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers. Date at 3 o’clock, seconds at 9 o’clock.

CRYSTAL

Sapphire, made of corundum, 1.8 mm thick. Anti-reflective coating.

WATER-RESISTANCE

10 bar (~ 100 metres).

STRAP

PANERAI personalised leather strap and trapezoidal polished steel buckle.