When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC V3 Band

gplracer

I just got my TC V3 band and I must say it is a big improvement over my Euromariner band. The links fit closer together and the edges are much smoother I really did not know what I was missing. My only complaint is that the clasp is a little stiff. It is a small price to pay for such a nice band.

I ordered TCs bracelet combo and compared the V2 clasp to the V3 clasp.  IMHO the V2 clasp is superior...especially the fliplock.  I put the V2 clasp on the V3 bracelet.  On my MBK case I was stunned.  There has been more complaining (here) about endlink fitment than anything else.  The TC V3 endlinks fit the lugs on the MBK case like gen.  Shape is perfect and I have the links so tight that it is waterproof between the endlink and the lug...lol  I'll post pics.

I had given up my 16610 for vintages, but I had jmb drill the lugs and I purchased an SL dial (combo kit), hand set and DWO V2 from TC and voila.  I think I will wear it a little.