When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this guy high or what? . . .oh, wait

cjjoyce1

From the Financial Times:

The designer is a young Frenchman, John Isaac, who first made his name taking apart classic vintage Rolexes (with Rolex’s permission, naturally) and painting the dials exquisitely with butterflies and other motifs, giving them a new cool twist.

I'm calling BS on that parenthetical phrase, you hack!

What a crock of BS !!! hand painted PVC (I thought PVC was pipe!!)  I'm sure Rolex is not happy about this little maneuver, I can see  Dewey Cheatum and Howe frothing at the mouth ready to pounce on this idiot.

You know we always talk about folks not needing to worry about watches and customs at airports? Well, guess what if the INS agent at Passport control sees this, guess what, you are going to get "invited ' into another line and then a private room so customs can do a cavity search as well as  tear all your bags to shreds looking for the brothers and sisters of that little leaf you have on your watch. Forget that connecting flight to Dubuque!! maybe tomorrow.