When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipment Exception

davyboy

Tracking my order from Fedex for 2 watches from Trusty Time with delivery tomorrow but in the updated status it says shipment exception, delay behond our control anyone had this before should i be worried?

I believe that had a watch been detained by  FedEx customs clearance, you would have gotten a message to that effect. "Beyond our control" generally means that it's weather related or some special event.  i saw on the FedEx website that deliveries would be delayed in certain Zip codes in the New Orleans area during the week of the Superbowl. That would be something beyond their control just like a snow storm, hurricane, etc.

Don't worry mate  ;)  I've got one on the way (Gen) from EU atm and had exact same message on it yesterday.......today all updated and on it's merry way to me again, few more beers and all is good ! :inverted:  

All is good was updated last night on Fedex tracker, delivered this morning but all out at work so got to wait till tomorrow now to pick them up wont sleep tonight oh the excitement :)

Patiance my friend all will be good sooner rather than later.

I know my friend, but I was so stoked to get it today, oh well, I'm sure it will arrive first thing Monday :)