When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An Ashes Overview.

offshore

• 2 weeks later...

One can only hope, that a few of you had the opportunity, to watch todays cricket.

If not, try to get a replay!

400+ runs in a day, 3 centuries, the 2nd fastest century in the history of the game, and an Australian side intent on not only winning back the Ashes, but totally demoralising the opposition ( such that it is)

I fear the Poms will take a good while to forget what happened today, but believe me, it made this Aussie proud to follow such a competive and intense team.

Two days to play... +500 to get, it will take a terrorist attack on the Australian hotel to stop the Ashes coming home. And no, I don't think that is arrogance, just reality.

The Poms have been, underprepared, understaffed, out thought, and outplayed..... by " Dads Army"

I have always had a positive view, of the benefits of experience... ( Read my siggy :p ) And this only reinforces that view.

One positive to come out of it all for the homeland, will be ongoing work for an army of physchiatrists, when the team gets home... should lower the employment rate substantially :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Offshore

Well done the convicts! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Mind you a blind man and his dog could have saw that one coming.

The most ill prepared unfit bunch of excuses for sportsmen.........and they won!

Only kidding lads! :lol:

I was of course referring to the poms who should have stayed at home.

I can see Freddie hitting the beer now.........perhaps he'll play better.

JTB