When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Technomarine / The Final Tought*

warbody

Im 90% Decided almost pulling the trigger on a TechnoMarine TMY just want to know what all of you guys/girls/3rd's think about Techomarines.

The watch is Sporty but not an extravagant watch its a nice watch, great desing able to wear in almost all ocations and These watches are popular among the jet set and often considered as expensives. It will cost me locally like USD $380

The other 10% of me wants a replica but ... for my first nice watch, a panerai? a rolex? looks soo extravagant im just 17 years old ! im not the son of a millionare nor driving a benz .. just +mid-class so the watch wont look real for all people and im ashamed* of saying this but when i get a replica watch .. i'll like to show it as an original :( for most of the people ... After the panerai ... when i've saved enough $ ill get a decent replica ... im just too kid :p to wear a pannie ! ... entering to university next year .. ill buy it nex year

Thanks guys .. here's the info of the techonmarine

TechnoMarine TMY

* TechnoMarine TMY watches

* Water Resistant: 660 ft/200 m

* Movement: Citizen OS60 quartz

* Functions: Chronograph 1/20 sec

* Date Indicator

* Case: Stainless Steel 316 L resistant to water and air pressure, thermal heights or chemical treatment

* Bezel: unidirectional rotating bezel

* Dial: lacquer printed colors with metal inserts (silver)

* Crystal: mineral / 2,6mm

* Straps: 1 leather band and 1 gel strap

* Size : 40.00mm

It with that leather black strap and also think on it with a clear gel strap

Edited by warbody

The other 10% of me wants a replica but ... for my first nice watch, a panerai? a rolex? looks soo extravagant im just 17 years old ! im not the son of a millionare nor driving a benz .. just +mid-class so the watch wont look real for all people and im ashamed* of saying this but when i get a replica watch .. i'll like to show it as an original :( for most of the people ...

I like you kid. Your are honest (by saying that you want to sow your rep as gen) and also clever and mature enough to realise that a 3000 USD (face value) watch is neither for your age nor for current income.

The Technomarine you have choosen is really a great watch and it lloks very nice in person.

The 380 USD price is also very good.

You may also consider the TISSOT brand or ORIS (if you add a bit more) .... but TechnoM is a great choice.

I like you kid. Your are honest (by saying that you want to sow your rep as gen) and also clever and mature enough to realise that a 3000 USD (face value) watch is neither for your age nor for current income.

The Technomarine you have choosen is really a great watch and it lloks very nice in person.

The 380 USD price is also very good.

You may also consider the TISSOT brand or ORIS (if you add a bit more) .... but TechnoM is a great choice.

Get a Tissot T-Touch

Looks mega sweet, and the ladies all love to touch the thing, seriously!

That thing get a ton more attention that my Submariner

It's in that price range also

Just to turn your head a little, apparently you can get the Omega Seamaster Pro (previous Bond watch) also in quartz for around $500 used. A used SMP should be believable and it's a great watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Really thanks for all of your replys, the T-Touch looks very intersting but also i feel it too sporty , just rubber not come with leather like the TMY ... NOT SURE about it about the Omega, trust me i've really think on it !

Lets see .. i really love your opinions AMK , Musta , Mikellen , Chrouns all .. thanks keep on

Edited by warbody

Good luck with whatever you choose. I'm an Omega fan so I'm a little biased there...!

There was a guy in the Trade Section who said he bought his quartz SMP for around $500 on eBay. Take a look around there, or look on TimeZone Sales Corner. :victory:

Or you can save a bit more money and get a rep SMP ... I remember V was selling one, and there'll be others around too.

:Jumpy: Possible Change of plans guys ! read this : AMK.Mussta.Mikellem.Chronus.all check this out !!!

MAYBE ! MAYBE ill get this

Technomarine TMY Magnum

Movement: Swiss ETA G10-711

Size: 42mm / 1.65 inches

Functions: Hour, minute, second, chronograph 1/20, date

Case: Stainless Steel 316L

Crystal: Mineral

Bezel: Stainless Steel 316L, unidirectional

Dial: Silver dial, red minute hand

Straps: One water resistant fabric strap with stitching

Fastener: Single buckle, Stainless steel 316L

Packaging: TechnoMarine Sport black and silver box

Warranty: 1 year

Water Resistance: 20 atm / 200 m / 660 feet

Guest chronomat123

I like that. When I was in high school I had a blue technomarine chrono, the plastic and rubber one. I thought it was the coolest watch ever. Wish I still had it. I say, go for the Technomarine. Either that or you could get a nice genuine TAG Heuer if used is okay with you. Go on eBay and search for TAG Heuer 1500, 2000, and S/el. They can be had for less than $350.

Best of luck to you

go for the technomarine, its a nice watch you can use it anywere and any ocation, looks sporty yet classy and for young people its whats cool and its no piece of [censored] watch.

For myself im only 21 and most of the people who know me they know i cant afford a single watch i show off so i mainly stick to using two watches. Original Tag for everyday use and the Noobmariner or Seatimer for weekends and fancy events.

Guest chronomat123

just looked on ebay here are some nice TAGs for sale there right now

154629-14033.jpg brand new TAG 2000 only $395

154629-14034.jpg $399 TAG Formula 1 Chrono

154629-14035.jpg TAG Kirium $300

154629-14036.jpg TAG Heuer 2000 $300

These are just a few. I recommend the TAG because if you buy at these prices, you can resell the watch for what you paid and not lose money. Heck, you might even make money.

Thats what JosePR Says its what i want to do in a future Use the Technomarine as my daily watch and a Nice REP for weekends and fancy's

But for now ( when i buy it ) and for a while .. it will be my TOP watch cause i wont have $ for a while to get a REP

But .. JosePR got the idea

Hey thanks for that chronomat , the TAG2000 and the formula 1 looks extremely nice but not sure about the F1 looks too sporty

Edited by warbody

:Jumpy: Possible Change of plans guys ! read this : AMK.Mussta.Mikellem.Chronus.all check this out !!!

MAYBE ! MAYBE ill get this

Technomarine TMY Magnum

Movement: Swiss ETA G10-711

Size: 42mm / 1.65 inches

Functions: Hour, minute, second, chronograph 1/20, date

Case: Stainless Steel 316L

Crystal: Mineral

Bezel: Stainless Steel 316L, unidirectional

Dial: Silver dial, red minute hand

Straps: One water resistant fabric strap with stitching

Fastener: Single buckle, Stainless steel 316L

Packaging: TechnoMarine Sport black and silver box

Warranty: 1 year

Water Resistance: 20 atm / 200 m / 660 feet

Go black kid.

Its both Sport/casual and formal watch. Better dial too.

.... but again waht it counts is what YOU like.

Ok looking in the internet . i found the one with black dial but yellow details and the white stitches in the leather

http://www.wristwatch.com/Images/Big/TMYM24.jpg

Thats the one i was able to find

Im looking for the black dial version with red details and the leather with white stitches

Help me looking for it ! the black dial version with red details and white stitches

this is what i want without the red stitcheson the leather http://www.classybrand.com/watch_photo/Tec...rine/TMYM23.jpg

The Tag 2000 is a great great watch, very reliable and accurate quartz movement wich has been ticking on my wrist for over 5 years, i chose the blue dial cuase in daylight looks dark blue and at night it looks black i swear to god. Also the bracelet is solid hard, wont suffer any dents like reps do, just unnoticeable scratches and the bracelet is semi shiny as just the the middle metal on the bracelet is crystal shine. Looks awesome at fancy places because it shines like a very fancy expensive watch, yet it is not that expensive but from a very popular expensive brand these days. i just love it. after almost 6 years im just going to change the bracelet wich i have used almost daily for 5 years. It does not look very worn out but it doesent have the new watch polish. Bracelet is only $130

here it is

155003-13942.jpg

Edited by JosePR

CUSTOMER SERVICE of GLOOKS sent ERICK ********* of ERICK ******** 1 FedEx Express Saver package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 12/01/2006.

Reference information includes:

Reference: 299

The tracking number(s) is (are)

TMYM23 with white stitches ... Thanks guys ! the 1st watch ( a real one ) .... next: replica's