When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Its the man that maketh the watch

Legend

To add......wear the right watch at the right setting......e.g.:

Your flying coach.....please don't wear your REP AP, Hublot; or something of the kind.

Depends on where you're flying. Since the "recession" lots of businesses are forcing folks even pretty high up execs to fly coach, especially on domestic flights of just a few hours. I know if I'm flying to say somewhere within a thousand miles of my home airport, I will always fly coach, but across the pond we fly business .Another thing to remember within the CONUS, unless you are flying coast to coast, airlines like Delta put you in a  70-100 passenger Embraer or Bombardier Commuter and there ain't no first, business, and pretty much no coach either!!! Worst flight in my life was on a 100% full commuter from Portland Maine to Atlanta. Thank goodness my wife was in the other seat, and not some 300 pounder who took all of theirs and half of mine!! Still very uncomfortable 3.5 hours 

Your flying coach.....please don't wear your REP AP, Hublot; or something of the kind.

I fly coach most of the time, and I wore my gens and reps.. don't feel its a problem. ;)

I really like my watches and don't wear them to make any kind of impression to anyone, so I wear whatever I want, whenever I want.

If anyone else feels differently, I think they've just bought into the world of vanity. Nothing wrong with that if that's what they want to do, but its not for me, and its not the only option.

Richard

• Like 1

Legend, you could not be more correct. I have always felt the same about reps and how you carry yourself, and have commented on this view

in this forum often. It's funny how basic common sense is not all that common. :unknw:

• Like 1

Hambone,

Yes absolutely. A 99.9% accurate Franken or even a gen would be unbelievable on a guy who does not bother to behave with basic social class or manners.

These type would make any watch at all look like reps. :lol: