When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Modded watches for noobs

FxrAndy

I put this in another thread earler but i think alot of new members may need to understand why

A modded watch is not a badge of honor, time served on the forums, nesesarely more valuable or anything else for that matter, oftern it is just a way the OCD characters here find to waste their money correcting a fault that no one else in the world knows is there, but they do and it is important to them.  But just having a watch modded just for the sake of modding it  is like putting pink wheels on a lamborgini, unless you really want Pink wheels, it does not make it any more desirable to other people and it does not make it worth any more. 

If you want a modded watch then:-

You need to know what you want to mod, what is the fault or imperfection that bugs you?

If it need Gen parts are they available any where in the world?

Is the mod even possibleP

Where are you in the world and is there a modder capable that you TRUST to do the work on a continent you can post to with out customs issues?

If you just want your watch modding then i can do that but dont be supprise if it comes back with pink lume and 15mm crown with diamonds on it. (oh and you have to pay for the lume and the diamonds.

I saw pink wheels on a ferrari before and I know what you mean.

Modding your watch makes it stand out in the same way! :D :D

OK just kidding... you are right, a lot of us (me included) are sometimes pedantic about the flaws in the watch, and perceive them to be much larger than they really are. 

We then spend money to correct the infinitesimal flaws that exist only in our own eyes, while the rest of the world remains blissfully unaware of the efforts and money that go into correcting the flaws. Most do not even notice the flaws in the first place.

The best mod to do to a watch is to wear it with confidence.