When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK DSSD really 1:1

paneraiguy

Hey guys, is the DSSD model really 1:1? Because I saw 2 in a dealer today and I could have sworn they were bigger than my BK DSSD?<br />Also the area where the " Ring Lock" writing is etc looks to be not as visible as the Gen model in the window. <br />Any thoughts guys? Here's mine, a PBBK DSSD, not sure what version mine is?post-5558-136501122378.jpg<br /><br /><br />Sent from SUNRAY MINOR

Yours is not 1:1 my friend. there is a new model out , from BP I think is more accurate.

but still there is not so call 1:1 rolex rep out in the market. you could only find super good ones and mod it to same.

as for dssd, gen has bigger markers, different font on bezel insert. Sharpie pearl. Straight triangle ..etc

Not to upset you my friend, you have one of the oldest version of dssd and its very not accurate

Edited by Erict719

Your noobfactory DSSD (BK sells them) is a good looking watch. No one who knows what they are talking about ever said they are 1:1 .. maybe some fanboys with more enthusiasm than brains, perhaps.

If you bought the watch thinking it is a super replica, then I am sorry :/

The person who said that the gen DSSD has a straight pearl triangle is wrong, tho. It is simply less curved than Noobfactory. Not straight.

Also .. a watch is worth servicing if you love it .. not determined by it's visual accuracy. If you like it very much, then take care of it ;)

• 6 months later...

he won't paint it white will he.he will use platinum paint

Exactly. Why would I paint it white? The numerals are all ready white.

I did the paint mod, but will be sending the one off the pbdad this week for some other mods.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

post-58187-138177616884.jpg