When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Posting Problem

Noobie here. I have noticed that when reading many of the posts when members are replying to a topic the whole posting thread is repeated. Is this an issue with the way the site is set up or is there a correct way of replying so it doesn't repeat the thread? It's just that it is time consuming.....especially when I'm trying to find who makes the best sub! (Only joking) Does this annoy anyone else or is it just me being picky?

You sure you're not clicking QUOTE?

You should have a quick reply box at the bottom of a thread, you click in that box, and more options are available to you, then once you have finished with your reply, hit POST :)

It's pretty irritating to see repetative posts with lots of photos, Some guy posts witha "Quote" and you have to scroll down a page ull of photos you just lookedat a few minutes before, asdn at the end his quote is "WOW!! beautiful watch!!"

Just use the reply button, and you'll be fine. Nothinig wrong with quoting, i do it all the time, but only with a text quote, never one that has a bunch of photos. Welcome to the forum.