When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A few of my pieces

nikki6

I'm not so good at the staring bit bud, and eyes are always glazed over! I'm 100% blind! Thank you for the kind words!!

Really pleased you like the 029 bud, it's a really nice piece! What did you end up making for it?!

Paul Picott is a stunner, had it for nearly 3 years and still one of the best watches I've ever worn, gen or rep!!

Thanks for the compliments guys, will work on the rest once I'm mobile again

Sixx. :bones:

Sixx, my Heavans ! I had no idea you were blind.

I couldn't have known. Still, doesn't stop me from feeling like a crouton . Sorry about the poor choice of words.

Not at all Hambone, I said it in a light hearted manner! Not everyone knows, I don't have an issue with it!! ;)

Thank you, I always like to hear my tastes excite or turn stomachs, no half measures!! :)

Not at all Hambone, I said it in a light hearted manner! Not everyone knows, I don't have an issue with it!! ;)

Thank you, I always like to hear my tastes excite or turn stomachs, no half measures!! :)

Glad you take the criticism well. :) if your collection makes you happy then that makes me happy. To each their own.

• Like 1