When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Time shipment via 'Singpost'?

vibramute64

Hi All,

I have an email into Andrew, it's been a day and a half and no response. Although I'm sure he'll get back to me, I'm getting a little antsy so I thought I'd ask here and see if this is normal TT protocol/service.

My story:

I ordered the 'ultimate vintage' 5512 and 5514 reps and a replacement bracelet last Tues. I confirmed with Andrew that he had them in stock, and then sent payment via Paypal using his instructions. The payment went to 'Steve Cheng' which raised an eyebrow but I've read numerous times that 'Andrew' is likely an alias. His next email was a confirmation of payment (which put my mind at ease) and that he'd have QC pics within the next few days. On Friday I got a notification via Paypal that my order had been shipped along with a tracking number. Apparently, no QC pics for me. Being that I'm slightly detail oriented (or OCD as my wife calls it ), I was hoping I'd have a chance to look over what I was getting. Is this normal for him to just ship without approval? 

My main concern is the package is coming via Singpost and everytime I've tried to track using the number provided, I get this:

The following Item(s) is/are not eligible item for Track & Trace: RC6104647904SG

Unless I'm mistaken (or misread a TON of posts here), Andrew/TT has a good record providing trackable shipments. I'm certainly not saying anything poor about him (he's been great thus far) but has anybody else has been down the same road and do I have cause for concern?

Edited by Vibramute64

I twice received my tracking number before receiving the QC Pictures. Both times Andrew sent them in about 3 days. Those two transactions where shipped via EMS and arrived as expected (both item and shipping)

Really great service. I think nobody in this forum has a bad experience with Andrew of TrustyTime, so you should not concern :D.

Let us know as soon as you receive something from Andew!

Edited by ugimartinez

Thanks, and I certainly will!

My reps thus far have been bought used and have come from private US sellers (my most recent have come from this forum, which have been great transactions!) so I'm new to the whole China dealer/shipping scene. Bare with me!

Edited by Vibramute64

Andrew has some affiliated (and legal) receivers for PayPal money transfer, so any informations from this receivers are not to care about...

And no worries for getting an EMS tracking number before getting QC pics. This does NOT mean that your watch is already shipped out, it only means that this WILL BE your parcel/tracking number after approving the QC pics.

I'll make a bet that you will be satisfied with Andrews service and his watches! :)