When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai

wooky492

I'm sorry, I know this is AP forum .. but I feel more at home here to ask any questions re reps.. 

After having collected APs only i though I might diversify a little (just a little ;-)) and looked at Panerai.

These particular Panerais caught my attention and I thought it fitting to ask you guys' opinion first.

http://puretime.co/product/pam127e/

http://puretime.co/product/pam112-m-h-maker-best-edition-on-genuine-brown-caiman-crocodile-leather-strap/

What do you gents think about this one; movements & overall quality. (not too worried about the strap) :g:

I appreciate your opinions.  :good:

post-51952-0-70136900-1365757789_thumb.j

Edited by wooky492

I'm sorry, I know this is AP forum .. but I feel more at home here to ask any questions re reps.. 

After having collected APs only i though I might diversify a little (just a little ;-)) and looked at Panerai.

These particular Panerais caught my attention and I thought it fitting to ask you guys' opinion first.

http://puretime.co/product/pam127e/

http://puretime.co/product/pam112-m-h-maker-best-edition-on-genuine-brown-caiman-crocodile-leather-strap/

What do you gents think about this one; movements & overall quality. (not too worried about the strap) :g:

I appreciate your opinions.  :good:

Honestly, what Martijnp made sense. This belongs to the Pam section. Remember that and don't crowd up the AP forum with irrelevant questions.

However, I happen to be one of the members who collect both APs and Pams, and I happen to have the 127. I can point you in the right direction.

If you are serious about a very accurate to gen 127, look for member marlin22, he builds a very mean 127 (and other 6497 movement pams). They are more expensive but worth it.

Thanks legend. (No I didn't mean to thank you just because of your last comment. :-) my tapatalk did not alert me to the new comment..) yes, as per your advice I searched up on the maestro called marlin22. His work is just so amazing! I wrote him an email re 127 project. It's a shame I found out about your 127 sales just now! That is an amazing piece!

Thank you again for pointing me into the right direction :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

And pardon me fellow ap forum members for clogging up the forum with other brand issue. I'm just so newbi and still going through my learning curve here. (But hopefully I learn quick! ;-) )

The way I see it, yes you have 100x more courtesy and grace than a lot of newbies. Good on you! :thumbs:

Hang around and I'll see you blossom yet! :drinks:

And pardon me fellow ap forum members for clogging up the forum with other brand issue. I'm just so newbi and still going through my learning curve here. (But hopefully I learn quick! ;-) )

The way I see it, yes you have 100x more courtesy and grace than a lot of newbies. Good on you! :thumbs:

Hang around and I'll see you blossom yet! :drinks:

Thank you legend for your generous understanding. I don't mind occasional good kick on the ass as long as the intension is for the good lesson! :p

Thank you legend for your generous understanding. I don't mind occasional good kick on the ass as long as the intension is for the good lesson! :p

Dear P, 

nobody has the right to kick your ass just because they are around for longer. But when you have been around as long as some of the veterans here have been (I consider myself an experienced noob, not a veteran), the fact is, people are generally more forgiving or understanding toward you, having interacted or dealt with you. 

Thank you for showing class, and thank you for your courtesy. Newbies with manners are rare as hen with teeth, and I am very happy to see that you have the decency to both PM and reply me. In this way, the wheel of goodwill continues to turn. I got my eyes on you mate! 

Dear P, 

nobody has the right to kick your ass just because they are around for longer. But when you have been around as long as some of the veterans here have been (I consider myself an experienced noob, not a veteran), the fact is, people are generally more forgiving or understanding toward you, having interacted or dealt with you. 

Thank you for showing class, and thank you for your courtesy. Newbies with manners are rare as hen with teeth, and I am very happy to see that you have the decency to both PM and reply me. In this way, the wheel of goodwill continues to turn. I got my eyes on you mate! 

Thank you for your generocity and wisdom. You've made my day! - ( still think I deserved good kick in the butt ;-)