When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

42mm v5 Planet Ocean Asian 4813 28800 advice

ashtree

I've totally fallen in love with this model. More so with the price; $140? How come they are so inexpensive compared to other, less accurate Omega reps? Is it simply money saved with the 4813 movement? They seem to be fantastic; very accurate from what I have read.

Personally, for me, the pearl is a major selling point. I can't find a better specimen for this price. <-- Can anyone recommend any other models?

Can anyone give a noob any friendly advice before he buys?

Edited by ashtree

for the money they are superb, the movement is a real workhorse and very robust, even if it did break the movements are dead cheap to replace...get the clone eta if you wanna mod it, but if not and you just want an accurate rep that will put a smile on your face for very little money buy it....

• 2 weeks later...

it is not possible, the gen hands only fit on the a2824-2 and eta 2824-2 movements...so pay the bit more if you wanna go that route. however the lume is very good for a rep if thats what your worried about, heres a pic of the one i had

528240_297918800341867_495642029_n.jpg