When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO Blue Titanium....questions

scotty

Have got myself confused!!! and I may be confusing a TD who has sent me QC pics for shipping, and which i've rejected right now.....so can someone put me right (and out of my misery!)

The new 45.5mm ceramic PO's. I read recently that the factories had made 2 corrections in the new batches.

(1) proper double (purple hue) AR

(2) remeoval of 'Liquid Metal' lettering on the caseback.

I had thought these upgrades were applicabel to all the ceramic PO models, including the blue Ti one.

HOWEVER - checking gen pics I may well be a*** for t** wrong ....so the $1M question is, should the blue Ti version have 'Liquid Metal' on the caseback?

Cheers.....

thanx all.....have apologised to TD. However the pearl wasn't centred, wasn't sure if double AR, and the end links looked not best flush with the case. So said TD (and he really is great) accepts my apologies with great patience, and is looking for another stock item for new QC pics.......

• 2 weeks later...

My Ti PO arrived yesterday and I got to unbox it last night.

I have to say the finish on it is really good. Pearl is centre and low, flat and flush to the bezel, unlike my previous generation 45mm UPO. Bezel detail and knurling is really nice.

I like the bracelet a lot. The low weight of bracelet and caseset means that it wears like a 42mm watch in terms of wrist drag. Also I normally soften the edges of a steel bracelet with some wet & dry and I did not have to do this for the titanium bracelet.Engraving of omega logo on clasp is nice and deep.

The green and blue lume are actually quite close in colour in real life.

All in all, very impressed.

Edited by ninjagaiden

I have to say the finish on it is really good. Pearl is centre and low, flat and flush to the bezel, unlike my previous generation 45mm UPO. Bezel detail and knurling is really nice.

i would love to see some pics of yours...sounds like you got an excellent piece!  I have yet to see a centered pearl on the Blue model.