When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A little advice please on choice of Iwc

raptor1

Hi all,

Hoping you may be able to help ..just ordered my watch from

Marvellous replicas ......

Ordered -

Portuguese Chrono SS/White&White&Blue/Black Leather-Asian 7750(28,800bph)

Anyhow

just got QC pics sent from M, ..now all i can tel is it looks a cracking watch..but showing complete ignorance..in one of those pics shows the watch on a "test Machine" The fiqures show

+3s/d 252 0.1ms 28800

Can anyone tell me what all this means..and is to good?

Also after more gleaning of the net and this forum, I read any chronos running Secs@6 are prone to problems. I know chronos are not the best working movements in general, but ...is this Secs @6 a no no ?, so therefore choose another watch ??

Hope you can help

Thanks

+1. The numbers represent seconds deviation per day, amplitude, beat error and frequency. All look great, perhaps the amplitude could be a bit higher (indicating power transferred to the driving train). However, it could also be that the automatic 7750 movement is not fully wound up. Best of luck with your Portu - they're great watches!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All,
well as promised a update on my purchase.firstly as this is my first purchase, i would recommend buying form Marvellous reps. Found M to be very helpful straight to the point. He updated me from purchase to when the watch was sent out. It arrived well packed, and I do have to say I am very pleased with it!..I obviously have not had it long, but it has no problems what I ma aware of.Someone said on this forum (or the other) this will be the first purchase of many..you get the bug..I thought "oh yeah right"...I am now looking into purchase my second watch!
Anyhow..here are some pics of my Portuguese  -  enjoy!

406643027.jpg

406643026.jpg

406643024.jpg

406643023.jpg

406643021.jpg

406643019.jpg