When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My very nice day, changed to a not so nice day

netniet

There where 2 watches in the mail heading my way. One (PAM 111 V3 Noob) bought via M2M sales, and shipped on the 14th April from the US via USPS, and a Pebble bought on Kickstarter send with Singpost. I received for both of them a trackingcode.

So far, so good, untill today.

I called the postal service here in Holland (TNT) if they had a tracking code for the PAM, because it left the States on the 16 April, and i wanted to know where it was. They told me a package cleared customs today, and would be delivered today, and i received a tracking code.

Still so far, so good.

Untill this afternoon i checked the status, it was changed to 'undeliverable, unkown address. Return to sender', but the weird thing was that my correct address was shown in the tracking details.

I called the postal service again, and they confirmed my address, but they couldn't do anything about it, and that it would be send back to where it came from. Because the PAM is coming from the States, and the other from Asia, and i wanted to know if they knew where it came from, so i could contact the seller. And they couldn't tell where it came from.

So which watch is send back, and which one is coming? Don't know, and i don't like it. I really hope its the Pebble that got f*ed, and the PAM will be here soon. But untill the next delivery its a very big question mark. I contacted the seller of the PAM to tell him what's happend, and we will see if its delivered back to him.

To be continued

Sounds dodgy?

"Yes sir, it has your correct address on it, but we couldn't deliver it. And we don't know where it came from, but we're sending it back there anyway."

Sounds like someone is blatantly telling you "thanks for the watch, you'll never see it again" :(

Hope that's not the case.

Give it a few days. Seems European mail is riddled with incompetence . .